Rural Awareness meets on the first Thursday of February, April, August, October, and December at an announced time and location. A meeting is also held in May or June at a date to be determined, depending on the schedule for the Scholar Award Essay Contest. Members pay no dues; they are expected to attend meetings to the extent possible and to participate in one or two projects each year.
Remaining meeting dates for 2020 and all dates for 2021 are as follows, with time and place to be determined, depending on public health considerations:
- Thursday, August 6, 2020
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Thursday, February 4, 2021
- Thursday, April 1, 2021
- May/June 2021 meeting date and location to be determined
- Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Thursday, December 2, 2021
Write: PO Box 314, Quakertown, NJ 08868
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or questions.